Studies are a part of our daily lives. Age, is no barrier for learning and studying. Though, the way we Study, can either enhance or limit our success ratio. Memory, concentration, focus, communication, problem solving etc interconnect and interact to give us the information we need to function properly in the everyday world. This course will focus on these topics and explore how memory works, factors that affect and enhance memory, strategies to improve memory, the process of concentration, ways of improving the concentration process and how different circumstances can affect one's ability to focus and concentrate effectively.
- Our Mind and how it works.
- The process of learning.
- The process of recall during exams.
- The impact of anxiety / stress on learning and recall.
Learning tools to
- Improve study habits.
- Facilitate recall during exams.
- Effectively manage stress, anxiety related tstudies and exams.
- Develop a positive attitude towards studies.
- Deal with difficult subjects.
Program the subconscious mind for successTable of Content
- Theory of Mind.
- The process of studying.
- Study techniques for effective storage and recall.
- Positive Attitude: Power of affirmations.
- Techniques to deal with stress and anxiety.
- Programming the subconscious for success.
WHAT CAN THIS WORKSHOP DO FOR YOU?
This workshop is apt for any student, who would want to get the maximum benefit of his mind. Those, who believe that studying & Learning are not just mechanical will really appreciate this workshop and can derive maximum advantage of this course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
- Who are ambitious.
- Who want to prepare well and have easy and stress free recall during examinations.
- Who are looking out for maximum returns for their efforts.
- Who are looking for greater emotional stability in life.
- Who desire to learn how to positively program their subconscious mind for desired results.